- Provide inspired leadership.
- Develop, implement, and review production policies and procedures.
- Organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals.
- Co-work with PM, BD, Sales, and coordinate the operational resource to deliver the projects on time.
- Monitor and track the production schedule and status, identifying problems and opportunities for the operation department.
- Optimize the production flow, ensuring output maximization and manpower efficiency improvement.
- Ensure all the operational activities and documentation filing are executed under compliance with laws and regulations.
- Experienced in inventory control, warehouse arrangement, and stock-taking.
- Monitor and ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Warehouse or Logistic or Electronic related working experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivated, independent
- Strong analytic, logic, and problem solving skills
- Time management, attention to details, team work and organizational skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good command of English and Chinese