【招聘】Consulting Firm Company 招聘
Consulting Firm Company base in Dubai Business Bay from 2017.
Due to the development of business, we are looking for the following employee
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic Designer x 1
• Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
• Attract and engage consumers by creating compelling social content that enhances the brand’s social presence
• Design high-quality images that match the needs of the brand, campaign, and channel Requirement:
• Proven graphic designing experience
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics design
• Strong knowledge of design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
• Experience photo and video editing skills and excellent portfolio
• Experience with product photography
• Having the ability to multi-task, prioritize and successfully meet several deadlines at once while maintaining attention to detail
• knowledge of digital marketing, social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, …
• Experience of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English, able to speak in Chinese is a plus
Office Administration x 1
• Welcoming visitors, carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
• Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
• Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
• Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
• Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
• Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
• Performing other relevant duties when needed.
• College or a Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field.
• 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
• Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
• Comfortable handling confidential information.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Fluent in English and Chinese
• Female preferred