【招聘】Rosenberger Technology DMCC
The Finance Clerk is primarily responsible for the timely and accurate processing of client invoices and import payment, as well as expense claims, local admin expenses and cashier function, conducting required internal and statutory reports.
Dual reports to the Location Manager (Dubai) and the Accounting Supervisor (Beijing).
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
* Process Customer Order (“CO”) for invoicing to the Client, filing original documents for bookkeeping as instructed, conducting excel records for detail tracking purpose.
* Process invoices for payment to vendors by checking invoices and/or import documents for accuracy, get proper approval before payment, filing original documents.
* Check payment requests before making payment, by checking accuracy, original documents and proper approval, process payment in bank account, filing original documents, get monthly bank statement.
* Check expense reports for accuracy, supporting documents and approval, filing original documents.
* Process cash advance to staffs, tracking cash return and keeping accurate balance.
* Prepare payroll related documents for bookkeeping.
* Performs routine reporting for client receivables and inventory.
* work on special projects as needed.
* Comply with applicable company and local statutory policies.
Communication: oral/written communication skills in English, customer services oriented, and interacts frequently with peers,
Microsoft: Proficient in spreadsheet applications.
Education: Major in Accounting, Finance or related Bachelor degree.
Experience: 1-2 years in finance department, UAE local experience is preferred.
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com