A leading shopping mall management corporation in UAE is looking for 1-2 person for the position of “Chinese Public Relations Executive”, to be part of its successful growing business. You will be responsible for providing assistance and achieve the PR strategic objectives in managing the relations for stakeholders in developing a close business relationship with government organizations such as Ajman Free Zone, Ajman chamber of commerce, Ajman municipality, Ajman courts and handling Chinese government delegations. Apart from that you will also be extensively projecting a healthy image of the organization and providing assistance in enhancing China Mall popularity and trustworthiness in public and parties involved in the business.
As a PR Executive, your duties follow as:
- Liaise on a daily basis with clients and the media, often via telephone and email or face to face meeting as necessary
- Build strong relationships and networks with colleagues, clients, media and provide assistance in addressing their needs
- Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities exploration for clients and stakeholders
- Work as part of an PR team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity
- Assist in designing, writing and/or producing presentations, China Mall story, press releases, articles, leaflets, PR reports, managing events, exhibitions, tour visits, publicity brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos in coordination with marketing team to enhance company market profile
- Assist to undertake market research for new business proposals and present them to potential new clients
- Assess opportunities for sponsorships and other partnerships and manage relations
- Assist in managing the PR aspect of a possible crisis situation and suggestion suitable solutions
- Provide assistance in devising creative public relations strategies that fit company profile
- Provide advice and assistance to company on handling sensitive public issues to preserve reputation and corporate social responsibility
- Analyze results of PR campaigns or efforts and prepare reports
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree in public/international relations, or marketing
- Proven 1 to 2 years working experience in public relations or similar role in UAE/China
- Must have excellent English (reading writing, speaking) communication skills & Arabic language skills would be an added advantage
- Should have excellent interpersonal, presentation and public speaking skills Solid knowledge of social media (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Ability to build strong relationships with key people or organizations
- should have flexibility, determination, enthusiasm, the ability to cope well under pressure and the thinking of problem solving
- Reports directly to the Public Relations Manager.
You’ll not only join one of the biggest corporations of Ajman, but also a team of positive professionals who always think and act one step ahead. Most importantly, we’ll give you the “Room to be yourself” .
If this sounds like the perfect move for you, then get in touch and tell us how you could bring your passion and your individual skills to Gulf Chinese Trading Corporation.
Please forward your resume with photo, covering letter and a statement of motivation for joining by mentioning the position title in the subject of email. Email: hr.gctc (at) gmail (dot) com
Important Note: Job applied by Indeed.com will not be considered, please send your Resume on above mentioned email by mentioning the position name as “Chinese PR Executive”.
Job Type: Full-time
- Public/International Relations: 1-2 year(s)